Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sexy Harry Potter Villains

I absolutely love J.K. Rowling's sense of humor. At least I hope it's her sense of humor. If not, I've been laughing at the poor woman for no reason. At any rate, she appears to be married to a nice man. I think this because she is trying to get her young female fans not to go so googly over Professor Snape. She is also trying to get her very young female fans not to go ga-ga over Draco Malfoy. She says it took her thirtysomething years to realize that good guys are where it's at and that her fans should really give nice guys a chance. Then she discovered that her best friend thinks Draco's father, Lucius, is a hottie. (Personally, I like to refer to him as Daddy Malfoy, but that's a completely 'nother story. Maybe even a whole 'nother blog.

I wonder what she would think if she knew I'm about to completely lose it wondering how Voldie's going to look in the next movie. Hey, I'm not the one who cast Ralph Fiennes for the part.

No comments: